Monday, March 1, 2010

Baptism




On January 24th Drea was baptized at Trinity United Methodist. It was a beautiful service, and several family members came to see it. My parents, my brother Daniel's family, John and Susan, Junior and Mary Frances, The Bratchers, and Angie all came. I thought the baptism was beautiful; after she was baptized the pastor walked with her down the aisle to show her off to the congregation while the choir sang "God Claims You". I had never heard that song before, and I almost cried when I heard it.

Drea, Drea God Claims you
God helps you protects you and loves you too.
We this day do all agree a child of God you'll always be.
Drea, Drea God claims you
God helps you, protects you, and loves you too.
We are here to say this day that we will help you on your way

Just beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment