Thursday, March 25, 2010

Easter Photos

Yesterday we had some pictures made for Easter. I was worried about what sort of mood Drea would be in, but it wasn't as bad as I was afraid it would be.
She got a little overwhelmed and overstimulated, and we had to take a break at one point for her to calm down. She was smiling and laughing a lot before we took pictures, and not so much during, but I'm happy with the photos we ended up with.
We actually went out to eat at Don Pablos afterwards, and Drea was pretty good for the most part. She stayed awake, but didn't really start to fuss until the last few minutes. I had to walk around with her while Brian finished his last fajita, but we were able to relax and enjoy most of our meal. It's a real treat when Brian and I get to sit down and eat at the same time.
To see more photos go here:

No comments:

Post a Comment