Sunday, March 7, 2010

Laughing

Drea started laughing when we tickled her about a month and a half ago, and in the last couple of weeks she's been laughing spontaneously, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get her to laugh when I was trying to record it. She would be laughing and squealing away only to clam up the second I hit the record button. It's like she knows or something...

Well, with a lot of work I finally manged to convince her to giggle a few times while the camera was on the other night.

2 comments:

  1. Rita and Carlos got the biggest kick out of this video, esp. when I told Rita that's how old (and small!) she was when we got her! Sooo cute! This age is when they really start being fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she's suddenly started being a lot more fun. Don't get me wrong, I've always loved her, but have only recently been able to really enjoy her and have fun.
    I'm glad Rita and Carlos enjoyed the video. My nephew Austin loves hearing about when he was a little baby, so I bet Rita got a kick out of thinking of herself as one.

    ReplyDelete